Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ready, ready, ready, ready, ready to RUN!

So I went for another run today. I was pleasantly surprised that my knee didn't give out. I still had pain but thank goodness I made it all the way through it. I am a bit depressed on my time and that I only did 2 miles. BUT that is 2 miles more than yesterday. I love running. I love it, I love it, I love it. I think I have made this special connection with it because it is my time to run my mind out. Literally I process so much stuff while I run. And now that I am in charge of a special group of 12 & 13 year olds who are absolutely AMAZING I have so much more on my mind. I have a million things running in my head all at once.

I was happy when I got on the scale before my run that I haven't gained any weight in the last 6 weeks. That makes me happy. So tomorrow its time to hit the pavement again. I have a feeling my knee is going to struggle but we will see! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: