1. I can not stand when I see people on motorcycles with NO HELMETS. Even more peeved when I see a guy with a girl on the back with no helmet. If you are stupid enough to get on a motorcycle be safe for goodness sake!
2. I think it is freaky when people put HUGE GIGANTIC flowers on their baby girls head. I think it looks weird. Maybe that will change if I have a girl of my own but I just do not see putting a flower bigger than Texas on a babys head.
3. Why can't Jimmer just be dead on like all the time? Why is he hot, hot, hot one night and the next a let down? URGH! Come on BYU basketball!
Okay the end for now.
2 comments:
I love #2 i totally agree! i feel so bad for the babies when they have huge flowers on their heads. haha. love ya girl! your blogs so cute!
If only Jimmer can hit 60% of his attempts and ALL of his free throws - if only he gets his "rhythm," then it will be great. I want the USA to see how amazing Jimmer is. When he's got his rhythm, he is fun to watch!!
Post a Comment