Thursday, March 24, 2011

A much needed visit

My brother Rob and his wife Julia and their 5 kids came for a visit this past weekend. We had a lot of fun. I love their kick back attitude and easy going style. Hinckley LOVED playing with all his cousins. He thought it was just great to play all day with play mates. My nieces retaught me how to make key chains with gimp. We really enjoyed the weekend and I guess that is why I do not have a ton of pictures.

This is at our favorite place Explora!



We built the St. Louis arch, literally a second after I snapped this picture it fell.

I have other pictures on my phone but I can't upload them on here. GRRR!!!!! I HATE ANYTHING NOT APPLE. Like HATE my droid with a every fiber of my being!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

Yay for having an official R&R date!!!
Im not going to camp, but am planning the thing. I love love love being the girls, especially my Beehives. Im doing an ice cream social for them during Priesthood session at my house.