Sunday, March 27, 2011

We are alive

So like I said in a previous post I have some pictures I want to share but cant because my dang droid is stupid.

But a few weeks ago we had the privilege to go see the play OKLAHOMA. We got in free through the hearts apart program. Hinckley LOVED IT! It wasn't really age appropriate but man he LOVED IT! We are so doing more plays in the future!

We've done a lot of babysitting lately for people who are in our ward who are struggling. It has truly been a blessing to do this service. You would think watching 6 extra kids would be great birth control but it was anything but!

We have all been sick. Like I have been dead dog sick. You know the aches, sinus, cough, BLAH kind of sick. So have both of my boys! We stayed in all last week.

I had an MRI on my knee this week, I am very anxious to hear the results. I MISS MY RUNNING. Like its a missing piece of me.

I am no longer going to girls camp for our ward because I will not have a babysitter for the boys. I am a bit sad about it. BUT I really think it was a blessing. I can't share much about it on here but I am still thankful I am in YW's.

I LOVE MY GIRLS! I have been able to do some one on one time with some of the girls and it has been a treasure for me. We had a fashion show last week too and the girls had SO MUCH FUN! I am truly blessed to be apart of this organization.

SO how are you guys doing? Are you all surviving? I can't even remember the last time I checked my blogs I like to read. Hmmm.... I kind of miss that!

2 comments:

Sarah J said...

Your blog is so cute! Its fun to read about how you are doin :) I'm glad you are good! :)

Kristin said...

So glad to hear Hinkley loved the play "Oklahoma." FYI Lion King will end it's Las Vegas run at the end of 2011.