Oh and I forgot to mention that my little 4 year old is so excited he put up a chain to count down the days!
So my wonderful in-laws yes the 2 in the above picture I get to see in 5.5 days. Or in about 136 hours. Can you tell I am excited?! They sure have been through the wringer the last few months. We are just excited to wrap our arms around them and visit. IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC PEOPLE. I am going to run my very first race ever! And I will get my butt kicked by:
My kids are going to play like rock stars with these 2 favorite people:

We are going to see these people in concert. Can you guess who they are? They sing a song called, "One More day with you" And yes I will probably cry the whole time thinking about my true love and I will be wishing for one more day with him... MENTAL NOTE TAKE KLEENEX

I will be going to get a massage.... Hopefully with all the girls! And we will play at the park, go to the movies, go bowling. ALL sorts of fun. I can hardly WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment