Tuesday, January 4, 2011

6 months pregnant...


So tell me what do you think... Does this baby bump look like a 6 month pregnant lady?













No really take a good look...... Be honest.... Does it look like a 6 month pregnant lady?








Want my opinion? Yes.... Yes it does. and YES that is me.




and NO I am not 6 months pregnant or pregnant at all for that matter. But I did have a lovely lady at karate ask me if I was... Amy & Shauna it was that mom who repeats everything the kids are suppose to say... Yes that one! I was soooo taken off guard I think I ho hummed a bit. And was like ahhh... no but ummmm... thank you? No I mean how rude... Umm.... I hate you and I dont even know you....

Okay not really its just more motivation for me to kick obesity in its ass. Pardon my language. But really I am. I AM KICKING OBESITY IN ITS ASS! As of to date I have hit my first weight goal... AKA 23 POUNDS LOST! I know that sounds crazy but its true! And thats with the Holidays and a ankle injury! And if you go scroll up back to those pictures... Yep go ahead... scroll back up... Examine them.... Pick away at my overweight self but know that I am completely sticking my stomach out as far as it will go. Had I done that 2 months ago I would have looked more like a beached whale... Now I look like a 6 month pregnant lady. HEY I WILL TAKE IT.

And here is my true picture with the best posture I could have so I look thinner! HERE'S to another 23 pounds people!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm.. did you punch that lady in the boobies for saying that?!?!?! I would have! Girl!! You are looking great!!! I'm so glad you posted this because I've gotten back on the wagon too and it feels so good to run!! Dude! If we lived closer I'd be your running buddy! ;)

I also am starting a blog about weightloss called moms for losers. hahaha. I haven't launched it yet but I'm excited about it because its all video diaries and talking about issues I have with food and weight loss.

Anywho, you look like a million bucks lady!

Emily A. Geisler said...

Oh! What a wonderful post!!!! I love it when people are completely honest in their writing.

Twenty-three pounds is amazing!!! Good job!!!

-Emily