So it has been a while since I took the boys out together. I decided we would venture to a Chuck E Cheese. I always loved this place as a kid so I thought what the heck right? Well, we had a great time really we did but man that place is kind of nasty. The food is nasty and overpriced. The games are stupid and give you like 1 ticket. The prizes are SO OVERPRICED. I have a picture to show you. For exampled one long tootsie roll like the one you can buy a WHOLE PACKAGE at wal-mart for $2 was 20 TICKETS. A crayon yes I said 1 crayon was 40 tickets. It was just sad. But the boys had a BLAST! Thank goodness we walked away with star glasses for Chandler, a silly straw for Hinckley a spider for Hinckley and a lollipop.... Thats it folks for our 180 tickets we had!
Playing the little basketball game

The cool hydraulic truck




Look mom NO HANDS!

Our cardboard nasty make my stomach churn pizza

Chandler with pizza on his chin

Hinks being a knight in shining armor....

More horse racing

Okay so I was trying to get a picture of the 2 ladies behind Hinks they were so into playing these games. I think there was a total of 5 of them who came together and combined they had that little girl with them. I guess Chuck E Cheese isn't just for kids.

I got this picture of this guy who kept playing this basketball game over and over again....

Surprise meet and greet! Hinks kept calling him Mickey Mouse.

Can you see the grin in this kids face? PRICELESS!

A block game that was not age appropriate.

A shooting game... Chandler even joined in on the fun

Chandler laughed and laughed and laughed at this fire truck with a face

Chandler playing the dog game

Aerial view of Chandler playing the dog game

Hinks kicked my butt at air hockey

A roller coaster ride

Chandler was scared to death of Mickey Mouse... I mean Chuckie

The roller coaster game

Can you spot the 40 ticket crayon? 60 ticket airhead?
2 comments:
i used to take the boys there when they were younger...i hate their pizza too! i usually got the salad bar instead and spent tons of money playing skeeball...
I remember having fun as kid. I'll have to ask my parents what they really thought :-)
Glad the boys were able to have fun!! Thats what really counts. I cant wait for David to have a sibling and to be able to go to places like this.
p.s: I cant believe the "cost" of the prizes!!!!
Post a Comment