Friday, September 24, 2010

TO those going through a hard time

2 things I would recommend to ANYBODY who is going through a rough time, no matter what the circumstances are or what religion you are.

1. MAKE YOUR BED EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is the best thing to fall in a nice clean bed after a long day of worrying or stress. You will wake up refreshed.

2. Before the day starts say a thankful prayer. Even if it is a short three second one. Don't ask God for anything, just thank him for at least one thing. If you can't think of one thing be thankful for a roof over your head, or food, or friends or family.

So far I have found this formula to help me through the day.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Brilliant advice!! I have always said if I can make the bed, it will be a great day. And who would think of getting through a day without Heavenly Father included??? Great formula! I love you!!

LaNelle said...

I could not agree more! Love you girl!