Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bye Idaho

The last week in Idaho was pretty crazy for us. Troy was gone for training and I was left to packed the house up and clean. Thanks to a very sweet 10 year old and a dear friend I was able to get it all done. We threw in some fun too.  We did lots of fun things like Leo's pizza place, Craigos another pizza place, DI trips, a girls dinner night out, and few other things. Here are some fun pictures of us staying at our friends house. We gave them this sweet medical bed.

This was called the taco

The kids loved having their feet up. It made me sick to have all the blood run down my legs

Sabrina & Stephanie and me on the end. All the other pictures show my quadruple chin so I opted to show my friends instead.

No comments: