Thursday, September 16, 2010

SURPRISE!

Troy got to fly home to see us!!!! Troy talked to his commander about coming to see his family in between training and he let him come! We we were so excited because we were told that NOBODY was going to be able to leave but Troy got special permission and it was the best 4 days! In all honesty I didn't get very many pictures because we were just constantly doing something. Here are a few....













3 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

I;m so glad you got to see Troy!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

Oh, don't you hate goodbyes!! You made some wonderful memories though. You will miss the pool at Grandma and Grandpa Shumway's! I love you dearly - what a darling family!!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

Oh, don't you hate goodbyes!! You made some wonderful memories though. You will miss the pool at Grandma and Grandpa Shumway's! I love you dearly - what a darling family!!