Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soul Sister



I met Melanie in 2004 when we became roomies at Camden apartments in Rexburg. And since then it was a match made in heaven.... She lives almost 2 hours away but every time we get the chance we get together. She has a little boy 2 months older than Hinks and a little girl 18 months older than Chandler. HER KIDS ARE ADORALBE! There are few people in this life who I could say have literally changed my life and she is ONE OF THEM! We went to wal-mart and McDonalds so our kids could play. We sat there for 4 hours! We laughed til we cried, cried, smiled, frowned, reminisced, giggled, hugged, and played. It was such an awesome day... I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!

The boys in the back of the van. Had to run to Wal-mart because I forgot Hinks shoes! UGH! Oh well




Mela and her kids! Alexa has geographical tongue... ever heard of that?!


Playing at McDonalds...


Our 2 boys who were 2 peas in a pod!


This is me trying to take a picture of all 4 kids...

2 comments:

LaNelle said...

JEALOUS!!! You two girls changed my life for sure! (and I don't say that about many people either!)

Mark & Rachel said...

As random as this, I have a geographical tongue!! Haha.