This is Shelly. She has been my BFF since 2002 when we both skipped out on freshman orientation at BYU-Idaho. We lived across the grass at the dorms, I went to her house for my first thanksgiving away from home, and we have stayed friends since. We even got to live together in Autumn Winds before I got married. She has so many talents and is so giving! I LOVE TALKING WITH THIS GIRL. We never run out of things to say. I love her sense of humor and how down to earth she is. My point in telling you this? WELL SHE IS AMAZING and I got to see her this weekend! YAHOO!
I found some fun photos of us. Here are a few

This was Thanksgiving 2002
I am highlighting Shellys hair. She looks a bit scared... Notice her glittery eyes? It was her trademark back in the day.

This is at the old Craigos (Its never been the same since they moved) Probably Julyish 2002

At Goofys kitchen Thanksgiving 2002

Jackson Hole 2004?
1 comment:
ahhh where did you find those pictures??? wow do we look young! i love you so much and am so happy i got to stay with you this weekend!!! mwah!!
Post a Comment