Sunday, March 28, 2010

Resolution 3/28-4/3

Did I complete my 3 things on the list? YES I DID YES I DID! Ok well... My wonderful in laws helped us find good deals on hotels for California (My father in law is awesome at this) and I wrote only 1 note to a friend.... And I did clean out the VAN! YES!

This week is going to be a bit different. I turning a HUGE new leaf over tomorrow. One has to do with diet... In a week I will tell you more about it. I am nervous and exciting about this one so it will have to wait for details. And the second new leaf? My parenting.... Hinckley has struggled so much lately ( I blame it on his daddy being gone so much). Did I tell you he asked if Troy lived in Rexburg now? I need to spend more quality time with him. I have a few tricks up my sleeve... More on that later too. So there you have it friends. A different week but NEW RESOLUTION!

1 comment:

Abenteuererin said...

congrats on doing all 3 things on your list! i know how busy you get and i'm so proud of you!! hang in there chica!