Troys sister is up in Rexburg and WE LOVE HANGING OUT WITH HER! She is so good to us and to our kids. We wanted to make her 21st a very SPECIAL one but with limited money and time.... we didn't get to do everything we wanted but we still had so much fun! We bought 21 roses and had different guys stop by during the day and give them to her. It started about midnight and went until after dinner around 9pm at night! She had a lot of friends show up at wingers for dinner and ice cream cake at her place after!
I really want to take her snow tubbing up at Targhee.... hopefully we can do that next week.
This is Kristin Blowing out her number 3 candle! It's the only one I had at home.... She is so fun!


Hinckley was the last one to give her a rose.... IT WAS AWESOME!


All the people at Wingers. I think we took up half the place, I AM NOT KIDDING!


No comments:
Post a Comment