WE BOOKED OUR CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most exciting news of the week for sure! I went through my clothes, also a good thing you will see my pile in the picture below. And I did up my work out to an hour however, I fell off the band wagon on Friday. Back to the grind on MONDAY! I realized Friday morning as I was booking our cruise that my passport has my maiden name on it. UGH! And I had to completely re apply for a passport. Good bye $75 and maybe more b/c I may have to have it FAST SHIPPED which will be another $60. Good thing I realized it before we left!
For this week:
1. I HAVE TO GET MY HOUSE IN BETTER ORDER. It has been disaster city since I decided to started selling things.
2. Start counting those dang calories again
3. Start tanning for the cruise so I dont look like a lobster
No comments:
Post a Comment