Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thankful Sunday

I have noticed a few friends of mine do this thankful Sunday thing and I thought I should start doing it. I really need to focus on the positive things because I am SO BLESSED!

*Today the question was asked in church, "what makes me grateful for my membership in the church?" And I thought about it and the first thing that came to mind was my eternal companion. I am truly thankful that my husband and I are sealed together for all eternity. It means a lot more to me now knowing that my husband will go to the BIG SAND BOX sometime in the near future.

*I am thankful for my sweet sweet Grandma Shumway. Today Troy, Hinckley, and I all went to visit her for about 3 hours. She is so hip and cracks me up! We watched the Olympics and talked. It was wonderful. I know someday I wont have her anymore and I am just so thankful for my heritage!

*I am thankful for my nice van and that it is still under warranty.

No comments: