Sunday, August 10, 2008

TROYS HOME!





Troy arrived back in Idaho at about 2:30 today. IT WAS WONDERFUL! He was suppose to come about 1 and so we had a surprise party waiting for him back at the house but when his flight was delayed we had to rearrange a few things. Hinckley and I drove around Idaho Falls because he REALLY needed a nap while my sweet sister in laws and brother in law entertained our company. I have video of when Troy first got off the plane and HInckley running to him. IT WAS GREAT! We had 2 balloons that had flown away in the wind and a sign that said we love daddy. As we drove up to the house there was a BIG sign that said, "Welcome HOME PFC CARTER". Troy thought that somebody had hit our garage but as we pulled up he was like OH thats a sign for me! It was cute. As we were walking up to the door he said, "why don't we go over to see Grandpa and Grandma" And I was like ahhhhh..... I need to go use the restroom first. So we walked in and sure enough we had some family and friends waiting to welcome him home. It was great! HE WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED!

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

Sorry we couldn't come to the party today (sorry i never responded either... i had a bad weekend and was sick), but we have church right at that time and so we weren't gonna be able to make it. I"m so glad that he's home now!! I bet it feels great!!!
It was nice to see you the other day! ;0)

The Ainas said...

aww how cute :) Hope you guys are having fun together!!!! You are a very strong woman... I don't think I could do that!