We have been very busy the past week! In fact so busy I think I have forgotten to breathe a bit. Our friends Evan & Diana left with all their stuff on Thursday. April & Bryant moved in Tuesday night and had baby Grace Thursday. She is seriously adorable! Grant it I am the aunt and I am bias. They just came home today from the hospital. Grace spent a day in the NICU because she was looked a little blue in the face. She is doing great though and very healthy! We are excited to have such a special spirit here in our home. I just hope we don't drive April and Bryant crazy!
Troy bought me this beautiful ring for our anniversary. Thank you clearance at Jensens Jewelers. Tuesday Troy said we were going somewhere special for our anniversary but I couldn't know where we were going. So we borrowed Aprils car and he started driving. Once we drove past Rexburg I knew we were headed to W. Yellowstone. We had such a wonderful time together. It was so nice to just hold hands and walk into the shops and browse with out worrying about a 2 year breaking anything! WE got some old fashioned pictures taken and ate some pizza. We also went and saw See How They Run. IT WAS SO FREAKIN FUNNY! We loved it. We ate popcorn and had fudge and ice-cream. We had a wonderful date. We just loved being together.
Wednesday was our actual anniversary and we really didn't do anything special. We had many other things to do. It is hard to believe we have only been married for 3 years when we look back on everything we have been through. We are thankful to have the relationship we do. We are pretty lucky to have each other!
1 comment:
How sweet, I want to see a picture of the ring! Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary, its so nice that you were able to spend the day alone together!
Happy Anniversary! and Congrats on the new neice!
Post a Comment