Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just call us a Bed & Breakfast

So I am starting to get really anxious about this week. Our good friends Evan & Diana are coming this week to pick up all their stuff they left here a year ago. They arrive here Monday afternoon and leave early Thursday morning. It will be fun to catch up with them. Tuesday April (Troy's older sister) and her husband are moving in for a couple of weeks. Which may not sound crazy but Wednesday afternoon April is getting induced to have her first baby! They are moving the 2nd week of September to Spokane, Washington so he can start Grad school in a PT program. And the contract on their apartment goes out the end of August. I am really excited to have a little baby in the house but I AM SUPER nervous too. I hope we can give them enough space and I hope we can get April recovered enough that she can move safely. I also hope we have some space too! (Maybe it will be good birth control! LOL) We had some people live with us back in April for 2 weeks and it was really really really hard having them here. Even though they lived downstairs it was still really hard.

I went to the doctor last Monday and was planning on having a D&C on Tuesday. However, I was pretty much done bleeding and so I thought it was a little crazy to have surgery when I didn't need it. They took my blood again and it was still a little over 100 and so I have to go back in on tomorrow and see what they say. I started cramping and bleeding a little today which is so frustrating. The whole whirlwind of the past couple of weeks have started to hit me. I feel a whole swarm of emotion from anger to resentment to fear to sadness. A really good friend of mine gave me a book this week called Jesus Wept. And I have really enjoyed reading it. I am just feeling a little empty.

On the upside I got to spend all week with my wonderful husband! It was been just amazing to catch up and reconnect. It feels like he never left! I also got to go and get a facial with a dear friend of mine LaNelle this week and she introduced me to sub zero ice-ream. YUM! I also got to spend all day yesterday shopping and stuff by myself and with my little sister in law Kristin. And Troy bought me a Anniversary present! (Our 3rd anniversary is this Wednesday!)

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

The whole miscarriage thing is so frustrating... I hope it all gets figured out soon and you can move forward w/ trying again.
Good luck w/ the houseguests!! I hate having houseguests, of course maybe I wouldn't hate it so much if we lived in a bigger place, lol.
It'll be so fun to have such a little baby in the house for a while.... especially when you get to pass the baby off when it cries... I've really enjoyed that w/ my nephew these past few months! lol.
keep us updated with everything!