We have been pretty busy around here and I haven't had a chance to catch up on the blog or take many pictures! But here are a few....
This is my Dad pushing Chandler on the train with a broom. LOL!
This is the boys bathroom shower curtain... I needed a picture for a future post!!! Its so fun!
We were in charge of another dance. Some of these kids have mad skills!
Hinks had his last day of kindergarten! He got some awards and stuff so that will be a post on another day!
Hinks and his teacher on the last day!
My sisters were in town and we went to an award ceremony. You can't see a thing in this picture..
Or in this one...
Hinks is in the blue shirt and orange hat close to the front.
Chandler being mischievous
My sister helping the boys touch up some paint.
Chandler playing outside in our backyard.
Hinks playing in the backyard
Can you see our new sand pit? The boys love it!
CHEESE!
Did you guys see the solar eclipise a few weeks ago? IT WAS AWESOME... And I might mention that New Mexico was one of the best places to see it! This isn't a picture of the eclipse but of the sun with all the fires we have nearby!
The sun was literally red it was amazing!
Hinks received a free ice cream from cold stone for having a fantastic school year so we all ventured there to get some yummy ice cream. 1. COLD STONE IS WAY OVER PRICED! 2. COLD STONE REALLY isn't that good. 3. I cleaned up the blue ice cream about 2am the next morning... I dont think we will be going to Cold Stone for a while
No comments:
Post a Comment