Sunday, May 13, 2012

Train day in ABQ

Yesterday was train day in ABQ. Chandler and I spent all morning until after lunch at urgent care. He has had a fever for 5 days. Is that odd to you? My boys have never had a fever that long! Chandler of course felt better after the doctor and the ibuprofen had finally kicked in so we headed over to the train station.

We got to tour the amtrak. It was pretty cool. I rode the amtrak by in 2009 but it was mostly at night so I didn't do much but try to sleep. But we got to see a sleeper car and the where the engineer sits!

Everything is all digital and there are a MILLION buttons
And yes... Chandler hit about 3 of them... Good thing everything was turned off!
They had a fun rock climbing wall that Hinckley tried out





He only got about half way up but I was so proud of him for trying!!!!

Chandler could have stayed there all day long....
Hinks waited in line to use  a remote controlled train
It was pretty cool!

Best of all everything was free! We loved it!

No comments: