Saturday, May 5, 2012

Inside of our home

Here are a few pictures of our house. It doesn't look a thing like I want it to as far as colors and arrangements BUT it will do for now!

I really do like our couches and rug... And I don't mind the mirror just not the color of it!
Can you see the stash of blankets in between the couches? LOL!
Our kitchen table that I spent WAY to much money on... Yes I had just swept the floor so the chairs are still up. PS the rug you see should not be there. My sweet little 2 year old decides he likes to rearrange my rugs ALL THE TIME!
I really love how open my kitchen feels. I am standing at the kitchen table looking into the kitchen. And I love my countertops and tile floor and appliances! Well, I hate the finish on my fridge... But I love my fridge so that works.
Do you love my trash in the middle of the kitchen?! Yah good times!
Here is the outside of our home. If you look at our van you can see we have new license plates. I never thought I would say this but I was so sad to take off those Idaho plates... If you look close you can see we have a new mode of transportation in the garage too... Yep I am not thrilled about it but it does save a lot of money on gas.
We had this door installed a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT! Lowes was getting rid of this company that produced the doors so we got a great deal on it and I love having a security door. The sign on the door says, "NO SOLICITORS" Wouldn't you know that on Thursday I had 2 knock on my door?! It was a good thing I didn't answer the door because they would have received AN EARFUL about being respectful... They did get some "if stares could kill me I would be dead looks from me" Now before you go judgemental on me. Let me remind you my husband was a door salesman, I KNOW HOW IT GOES! Now if you need a drink I will kindly give you a glass of water or a juice box... need the bathroom? Use the porta potty that is 2 lots down :) Otherwise I love my pest control man (aka the hubby), I love my alarm system, I love my Church, I love my grocery stores, and anything else you try to sell me like cleaning solution or vacuums. THANKS!

So there you have it! We have a kids play room that I LOVE! And the boys share a room. When this boy... Did I mention I am 99% convinced this one is a boy? well, when he arrives he will share our master room for a bit and then will probably crash with the boys in their room. More PICTURES TO COME!

2 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

I cannot wait to have a house of our own!! I love the kitchen :-)

Bryant and April said...

Looks AWESOME! I wish we could see it in real life! I need to get pics of our house on our blog too! Love the rug in your living room! Isn't nice to have a house of your own?!