Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My little Halloweenies

A week before Halloween on Monday night we decided to carve pumpkins. See in Idaho you can carve pumpkins a week early and its so dang cold outside they will be okay. Here they shriveled up and got moldy. YUCK! But they had fun despite Hinckley having a fever that Chandler now has... BOO for sickness!
Daddy and Hinks doing pumpkins
Chandler did NOT want to put his doggy costume on and begged and begged to wear this costume. So it worked out!
Hinckley decided he wanted to be a super hero for the church trunk or treat. He had just been to a birthday party that was themed super hero so I think that is why he changed his mind which was totally okay with me!
Look at this cute graveyard treat! No I did NOT make this. LOL!
About 10 minutes before we headed out for trick or treating Hinckley decided he wanted to be a knight. So we first started off with tin foil..... That kept falling off to....
Duck tape. Yes DUCK TAPE. The poor kid was duck taped together. And I think it I got it a bit too tight on his arms but he was a champ.

2 comments:

shashum said...

The boys looks so cute in their costumes. I bet that they had fun! We miss and love you guys!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

You are THE BEST MOM!! I love reading about all the fun and wonderful things you do with our boys!! So clever!!