Troys brother and his wife sent Chandler a birthday present and BOY WAS HE EXCITED FOR IT! They sent Hinckley a gift too which I thought was very thoughtful of them. For some reason Hinckley really struggled during Chandlers birthday. I think it had a little bit to do with the fact that daddy missed his birthday this year. *SIGH* BUT HE WILL BE HERE NEXT YEAR FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!! YAHOO!
It was a Thomas the Train pillow pet. Chandler LOVES ANYTHING TRAINS! LOVES THEM! THANK YOU UNCLE TRAVIS AND AUNT JENNY! YOU ARE THE BEST!
After the aquarium we rode the train to the zoo but we decided to just ride it to the zoo and back I guess we were all a little tired. PS we went to show our year membership to get into the aquarium and I was shocked to find out I didn't put Troys name on it. It was one of those moments of oh yeah thats right you were gone a year... THAT SUCKED BAD. I am glad you are home. I hope none of you ever have to go through a deployment because they are horrible. WAY TO GO RACHEL D. FOR MAKING IT THROUGH WITH ME! And any other military mommas who read this blog! We have been listening to this radio station that is playing Christmas songs and there is this one song that Josh Groban sings,"I'll be home for Christmas" and it has soldiers on it saying, I am going to miss my 4 year old this year opening presents, I want to give a shout out to my family back in Alabama, Etc. Troy and I both cry like babies when it comes on. Tears of pain of him missing last year, tears of joy knowing he is home THIS year, and tears of sorrow for those still over there. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND KEEP THEM SAFE. Okay now I am all tearing up just thinking about the song.
Okay side tracked. Sorry... Look at this picture. Is it not precious of 2 of my favorite boys?!
Doesn't Hinckley look so GROWN up in this picture. Oh man I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS KID! LOVE HIM TO PIECES!
No comments:
Post a Comment