*Still no job
*Still no place to live
*Yes that means we will probably not get into the house
*I had my first parent/teacher conference and HINCKLEY ROCKS AT SCHOOL! He is in the top reading level for his class and is performing at or above grade level in every category. WAY TO GO HINKS!
*Chandler is SUPER cranky because he is sick
*Troy is super cranky because he has no job
*I am super cranky because the 2 previous statements
*I have gained 8 pounds since Troy got home. YES 8 pounds and I have no cool excuse for it like pregnancy or anything like that
*We head to Idaho this weekend for yellow ribbon and it will be PACKED with stuff to do like get our stuff out of storage, see my brother and go to a big family thing for my grandparents
Lets see I know there are about a million other things but thats it for now
No comments:
Post a Comment