I am busy, believe or not I am. And if I am not busy I am usually chasing 2 boys around the house. And if I a not chasing them around the house sure enough within a few minutes I will be at it again.
Next question.... Why do you seem to have time to blog? Well, I usually do it in segments. Meaning I do here a little, there a little, and even sometimes late at night when the boys are asleep.
So if you call and I dont answer its not because I dont like you its just that I am busy and texting is much easier for me to do.
3 comments:
amen! I feel the same and I don't have a little kiddos to chase around. Generally when I have time to talk on the phone it is way too late or way too early to have a convo. I'm glad to know that you aren't the type of person that gets offended by texts instead of calls because I'm a total texter! :)
So true!!!
i agree!! i'm a big texter. the thing is i can text even when my children are being loud, running around making tons of noise, or throwing a fit, or tattle tailing, or whining, or singing, or screaming or ... you get the idea.
when people call i do usually pick up, but they quickly learn that its probably better to just text me next time. i swear my kids sense when i'm on the phone and they pull out all their noise just for that time.
SO glad to hear i'm not alone in preferring to text!
Post a Comment