Thursday, November 4, 2010

FHE Monday the 1st

Hinckley loves to play restaurant so we decided it would be fun to do our own restaurant for dinner! He wanted to make sure everybody had a toy to play with after dinner so we made puppets. And we decided on grilled cheese and tomato soup. We had so much fun making the name place cards, the menus, setting the table, making the food and acting like cook/waiter. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.

This is hinckleys menu and place card and puppet. He was a spider.
This is Grandmas menu and name card and puppet. I can't remember what Hinckley drew for Grandma.
This is mommy and Chandlers.
Our table all set.
Hinks flipping the grilled cheese.
Our dinner
Hinckley sitting our guests Grandma and Chandler. He was such a cute host/waiter asking if they needed anything.
Hinks filling up the drinks.
Sitting down to enjoy our meal.
Chandler didn't find it very fun.


I should mention too that we all made up stories with our puppets for family home evening. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Ash said...

This is so cute! I may steal your idea, Ryley would love it!

Oh and I love that the menu has more desserts listed than entrees... thats just the way I like it!! Gonna steal that idea too! ;) Thanks Hink!