A week ago I didn't think Hinckley enjoyed playing soccer as much as I thought he would but in his last game he sure stepped up his A game! His team doesn't have it together but that doesn't matter he doesn't have a clue. He does have a great coach and fun friends on his team. The other teams just seem to have 1 or 2 great players. And well, our team not so much the case. ANYWHO... Here are some pictures of his latest game. And my parents signed him up for soccer in Tucson. HE IS SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Hinks loves soccer!
A week ago I didn't think Hinckley enjoyed playing soccer as much as I thought he would but in his last game he sure stepped up his A game! His team doesn't have it together but that doesn't matter he doesn't have a clue. He does have a great coach and fun friends on his team. The other teams just seem to have 1 or 2 great players. And well, our team not so much the case. ANYWHO... Here are some pictures of his latest game. And my parents signed him up for soccer in Tucson. HE IS SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment