Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going Private

I plan on putting my blog to private in the next 2 weeks. If you would like an "invite" just email me your email address or you can leave a comment here. With Troy leaving for Iraq i think we need to protect our family a bit. Thanks!

EMAIL ADDRESS: rigbycarters@yahoo.com

10 comments:

The Ainas said...

I want to keep reading!!!! sarahaina@gmail.com

Mark & Rachel said...

We're doing the same!
Purplerachel01@hotmail.com

Debby said...

I want to keep reading.
debteaches@gmail.com

Jalayna said...

I love reading about your sweet family. hammerfamily22@gmail.com

Little Farmer Family said...

tfarmer@live.com :)

The Lawrences said...

I want to keep reading too!!! Hope all is well. <3
joelisa@hotmail.com

The Parker Family said...

my email is jennd2002@hotmail.com have a great week and weekend

JJ W. said...

Keep me up to date! jjwarren84@gmail.com

Bryant and April said...

Don't forget us of course! aprilh17@gmail.com

Herry and Jayley said...

I think you got mine-but if not-therealsmiley@gmail.com