It had over 10 hot tubs and pools
2 night clubs
1 theater (we saw some fun shows!)
a library
I think about 4 stores
About 7 or 8 eating places
FREE soft serve ice-cream
Gambling
Tennis courts
a circle walking track
A spa
I know I am missing a lot. They had all sorts of entertainment and activities. From art to golf to champagne tasting to behind the scene tours. We got to see comedians, musical shows, game shows, you name it!
We hadn't even left Berth port (LA)
As we were leaving the Port we saw dolphins jumping in the water. IT WAS SO COOL! Random fact: We had a didn't guy pilot the cruise ship out of the port then we did during our stay. Weird huh?! I tried to get a picture of the dolphins but it was an EPIC FAIL!
A picture of the outside of our room. I dont think I got one of the inside but it really wasn't picture worthy!
2 comments:
Glad you had a great time. Looks like fun
AHHHH! Cruises are the BEST! And yes...it is impossible to not eat 24/7! The cruise we went on two years ago was a princess cruise and they are the best!
Post a Comment