Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to you! When I was younger Memorial Day didn't mean anything except going to Kings Dominion for Mormon Day! We had so much fun as a family there... Today it means more to me. Not only do I reflect on my freedom and those who died defending it but my family and friends who have passed. I stopped by my grandparents grave and put some flowers there.


2 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

It really is interesting to see how different holidays and such change in meaning as we "grow up!"
p.s: I miss Mormon days too!!

shashum said...

Thanks for the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's grave. I am so glad that you went there. I remember Grandma always called it Decoration Day. Thank you so much for "decorating" our special grandparents grave. Sure do love you, miss you a bunch too!