Monday, May 17, 2010

Disneyland

After our drive on Highway 1 we ended up in Anaheim, California. Don and Kathy met us there and we stayed at the BEST HOTEL. I highly recommend it if any of you plan on going to Disneyland. Kathy stayed at the hotel with our Chandler and the rest of us were off!

First stop?! The train, of course!


Then we headed over to autotopia





And we went on Buzz Lightyear and saw him too!



We went on this thing that Hinckley called a space ship.





We saw Mickey Mouse and got a cool hat!





We went on the Nemo submarine ride, SPACE MOUNTAIN... YES you heard me right I took my 3 year old on SPACE MOUNTAIN. We also went on star tours, lets see its a small world... Saw the fireworks, and I can't remember the rest.

This is a picture of Chandler at the hotel. We went back and took naps for a bit. Well, Don and Troy drove like an hour away to get my phone I lost at the beach. THANKFULLY somebody picked it up!


We ate churros while we waited for the firework show to start. Hinks got cinnamon in Grandpas hair but Grandpa was a very good sport about it!




Hinckley truly was at a magical age to take him there. I sure hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

Abenteuererin said...

looks like you had a blast!