

I went to the doctor today! I went in for a non stress test and everything sounded well. The doctor measured my ever growing belly and told me he was concerned that I was still measuring 3 weeks small... SO his direct quote, "If that baby is not growing we will have to take it today." WHAT? Like for real like induce me today and have like a baby today? YIKES! So I went in for an ultrasound and everything looks ok. He is still measuring 5 days small but he is still growing so thats good! The doctor also said that if the ultrasound looked good today that we would induce Tuesday. However, he didn't realize he would be gone so that is cancelled. So hopefully this baby will hold off until next week!
1 comment:
I knew it was supposed to be Tuesdsay, that's what I guessed for Cold Stone!! :) Glad eveything is going ok! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment