Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let's go SPARTANS!





This is Hinks all bundled up!


Troy decided to play competitive football this year and I am SO GLAD HE DID! We went to his first game today and it was so much fun to watch him. However, the temperature was FREEZING!!!!!!! 25, yes you heard me right 25 when we got out of the van. A boy on their team got injured really bad within the first quarter... BOOO! And they lost... they lost like 19 to 6... OH WELL! It was still fun and Hinckley LOVED watching his daddy play. Troy played both offense and defense and got some good sacks. He played the whole game. I did have a little issue with the couple who sat behind us BUT I am trying to be more positive and if I dont get over it in the next 24 hours I will blog about it...

Side note... I have a KILLER sinus thing going on. I want to rip my face off and clean out every sinus... Ok that was a bit gross but seriously its killing me. I keep reading online how it could last 8 days... YIKES? I hope I get over it soon. I did buy a netti pot today so hopefully that will work.

1 comment:

shashum said...

Love the picture of Hinckley all bundled up! His smile warms our hearts!!