Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last Chance for a cold stone gift card!

So about a month ago I put a give away up on the blog. Here is the stats so far! I am thinking this will be the last week before he comes so if you want in on the goods you better leave your guess! Just a reminder... Hinckley was 3 days late and I was induced! I am measuring 5 days small with this one but he is very active! Whoever is the closest in date and time will win a $10 Cold Stone Gift Card! So guess away! DUE DATE OCTOBER 22nd


Rachel:
Im going to say the 30-Marks birthday :-)

Nikki- October 20th around noon

Steven- october 22 they induce you at 2-ish in the pm.

Bethany W:
Hmm - I'll guess October 18th. I'm torn between the 18th and 19th...but for now lets got with the 18th!! Hope the last part is going okay for you! It's nearly over!

Courtney:
I say that they will induce you on Oct. 19 because the baby will be measuring big and they won't want you to go any longer, but that is the earliest they will do it... :) I have a guess if they don't induce you (Oct. 29th) but that's not fair to have two guess... right? :) Good luck in these next few weeks! I'll be anxious to hear how everything goes!



JJ
Okay B-Dog...I am going to say October 27th because that is my mom's birthday! I know I'm gonna win becasue the first time I ever went to Coldstone was with you...I just realized I never said a time, so I still say October 27, at 6:26 am, cuz my birthday is 6/26 :P

Tammi
Bethany!! You have a blog and I never knew...Crazy!!! I'm guessing Oct. 18th!! I hope I win!!

Sabrina: (I think you need to re guess... LOL!)
I'm going to guess the 12th, at 2:30 p.m. Don't have any reasoning behind it, just a flat out guess. Wyatt was born 10 days early and it was awesome!


April said...
My guess is October 28 (and I didn't look at anyone's comments before I decided!) Sorry to make you go almost a whole extra week prego, but that's my guess. And I am going to say he'll be born around 2:30 pm! Miss you guys! Hope all is going well for you!

Kathy (troys mom!)
Well, Chandler is going to be an early birthday present for me, Grandma Carter, this year. I say he's coming on November 1st at 5AM. Wild, I know, but early, on time or late, he's MY birthday present!!! I loved seeing him invetro with his little fingers and spine. How remarkable!! I love you dearly!!


Amy & Shauna (aunts)
Of course "October 21st" at 3:30 am
(just like his auntie)
We love and miss you

5 comments:

Ash said...

24th... its my anniversary, gotta pick it!!! i hope he comes sooner though!!! ;)
ashley gould

Sharlee said...

I'll guess the 23rd! Hope you're doing well!!

Bryant and April said...

I'm changing my guess to Oct 22 at 2:39 PM!

Little Farmer Family said...

I'm so changing my vote(if it's allowed :) since it's come and gone) to the 23rd @ 6:13pm!! Good Luck!! I am so waiting to hear the news!!!

The Parker Family said...

i'm going to guess the 31st in the afternoon