Thursday, August 6, 2009

I promise I am alive!


I know it has literally been months since I updated my blog. We have been very busy with company and being gone and other fun things like naps! I guess blogging isn't much on my "to do" lists. However, I think its time to revamp it and get going on updates! We currently have 11 weeks until baby boy Carter joins our family. We are BEYOND excited to welcome this new little man in our lives. The Lord has really blessed me with the excitement for this new baby. Its hard to explain but maybe someday I will! Look for these updates in the near future:

*Troys parents came to visit us for a week at the end of June and we had a blast! More updates on that later.

*My parents and sisters came to visit the day after Troys parents left and we had a great time! More updates on that later.

*I left with my parents because Troy was finishing up his semester and was headed to Annual Training. More updates on Tucson later.

* Traveling to Yucca for Grandma Williams funeral

* I need to blog about Hinckleys fun 3rd birthday (If I can think back that far!)

* Blog about Troys 27th birthday!

No comments: