Hinckley and I leave for Arizona in just 3 short days. I am beyond excited! We will get to play all day long in the sun. My parents are the best and are flying us out to see them. I guess they understand that this time of year I get frustrated with the weather and so they ship me to their house.
On a side note... I find it so interesting sometimes how the Lord works. Troy and I have been trying to have a baby pretty much since August 2007 and have been through a number of miscarriages and heartache. No I am NOT pregnant but I do hope that soon we will be blessed with another one. I feel so blessed to have Hinckley. Sometimes when I start to feel frustrated with the situation or upset I think about my NUMEROUS friends who as of yet have never been able to conceive. I then start to feel really guilty and feel selfish but it is sometimes so hard when my very NUMEROUS friends are pregnant. Actually, let me clarify that statement.... I feel sad when friends of mine who have 2 or 3 or more kids are having more kids or friends who had a child after I did are already pregnant again with a healthy baby. Not mad at them just sad that it is not me.
I just feel a little sad today and it is sometimes so frustrating when people make comments like, "oh when is baby number 2 on the way?" and "are you pregnant?" I just want to say BACK OFF you have know idea what I have been through. Actually, I have a few other choice words for them. Anyway.... I just want a little buddy for Hinckley to play with and I want to expand our family.
I am almost to my 100 post which for me is very exciting! Maybe that post will be of me and hinks playing in the pool while my husband is freezing his buns off in 10 degree weather!
4 comments:
I feel ya on the stupid people that need to shut their mouths and not ask stupid questions because it doesn't help. haha...can you tell that I am a little passionate about that subject. I know how frustrating and hard it can get. We hit 2 1/2 full years of trying and praying yesterday and my heart hurt a little just thinking about the fact that we could have TWO kids by now if my body would just cooperate! Dang it! I love you though...don't ever forget it! And have fun in the sun you brat! hehe I'm jealous!
Bethany, I'm so sorry to hear you guys have had more m/c's. That's so heartbreaking! I know from experience how sad it is to watch your friends get pregnant all around you. After my m/c like 10 of our friends all got pregnant and all had their babies before ours would have been born... i was bitter to say the least.
BUT, as you can see eventually things worked out, and I'm sure they will work out for you too. I hope that its sooner rather than later!! Hang in there sweetie!
Hope you're having a great time in Arizona!
*i meant "after" not "before"...*
PS Im really glad you guys will be here 2 more years too!
Post a Comment