


Hinckley and I flew down to be with my parents for 2 weeks and we had a blast! Dad had cataract surgery while I was there I swear he has something wrong every time I go now. Last year was cancer then he went septic then last summer he had knee surgery. We were gone for Valentine's Day but Mom and Dad both made it special and so did Troy! It was kind of chilly the first week or so but started to warm up. We did lots of bike riding and playing! We went to the wildlife museum, the zoo, went on a hike, went to the gem & Mineral show, the swap meet, lots of hot tubbing and some other fun things! My mom made HInckley a book with all of the pictures we took! So fun! Oh and how could I forget flying with Grandpa?!
No comments:
Post a Comment