Friday, February 13, 2009

We are in not so warm Arizona

We have been enjoying our trip so far here in Arizona. We have done lots of things from bike rides to museums to shopping! Last year when we came at this time the weather was just beautiful but this year we have barely hit 60! Dont get me wrong 50 and cloudy I will take over 13 and freezing! We have also enjoyed the hot tub and the gem show too! Hinckley has been a pretty good boy. He had a fever last night and has been a little grouchy but I think he will be ok! My parents have enjoyed loving up on him!
Yesterday my dad came home with 2 balloons for Hinckley for Valentines day and strawberries and chocolate for us! YUM! I think we are going to have steaks tonight too. Saturday we are going up in Romeo Dads airplane. Boy does he love flying, and so does Hinckley!
I think next week we will try and go to the zoo, see my friend Cariann, and who knows maybe get some more sun in!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

50? I think that sounds pretty nice to our negative temperatures! Have fun!!!