I have decided to write a blog about the endless opportunities I receive to "start my own business", "host a party", "earn 35% off product", etc. I am so SICK AND TIRED OF hearing this crap over and over and over again. I AM NOT interested in hosting a party or skin care class, I AM NOT interested in becoming a team member or consultant, and I AM NOT interested in your product. To all those out there who may be a part of some company congrats to you but leave me out of it! I hate being put in a situation where I first feel obligated to come and bring a friend so I can get a free cheesy gift. Second I HATE feeling obligated to buy the expensive product to help a friend get their business up and running or whatever. THIRD I HATE being asked if I am interested in hosting this or that or becoming a team player. NO> NO> NO> NO> NO> Let me give you a list of parties I have been to in the last 3 years...
*Quixtar
*Modbe
*Mary Kay
*Arbonne
*Some spa thing
*Stamp it up
*Scrap booking galore
*some candle thing
*Some AT HOME decoration crap
*and a few decal parties
So you know I am done with parties. I am done with this at home crap. Thanks but NO thanks.
4 comments:
Right on girl! I feel ya. I'm right there with ya!
JennyFaith
AMEN! I even did the STUPID Mary Kay thing and UGH! I hated asking people and so I quit haha (I should have been as smart as you and just said NO!)
haha! I know how ya feel! I am shocked you havent been approached to sell Sentcey!!! :)
I loved this post and this blog.
Happy week.
Post a Comment