Monday, June 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am back in Arizona and it is WAY HOT here! Thankfully my parents have a nice pool in the backyard so that will help the hot days go by faster. Tomorrow Hinckley and I start our "Frog & Tadpole" class. LOL! We have to drive to the air force base but it is a REALLY nice pool. I am excited for that. I am continuing my adventures at the gym. Its hard to loose weight though with my mommas cookin. I just got back from the spin class and it KICKED my butt. I really do LOVE the gym.
Troy is doing okay. I got to talk to him for 5 minutes yesterday and he was really down in the dumps. He has 4 leadership positions in his platoon but none of the punk kids want to listen to him. They have no personal accountablity either. The girls were caught writing "offensive letters" to some of the boys in the platoon and the other night were caught in the middle of the night flashing them. Are you kidding me? This is the army. You are preparing for WAR! You dont go around writing love notes and making sexual advances. COME ON! They actually had to remove some of the boys and girls to different units and stuff. What a tradegy. When they say the military has gone soft... THEY HAVE GONE SOFT. I personally think they all should be kicked out if you aren't there to work hard then get to steppin. I get to see him in 24 days! I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around him. I have 24 days to loose 10 pounds... I hope I can do it!
When I was in Yucca visiting Troys parents we had some good times. My favorite was going out to Kathys 3rd grade class. It made me want to teach SO BAD! I have really pondered about teaching because we could use the money so much right now and it was such a joy to be back in the classroom. However, I think I know where I belong and maybe after my children are grown I will have the opportunity to be in the classroom.
FYI... I had to make my blog private because I got some weird message from some weirdo. So that kind of stinks but oh well at least now I will know that people actually read my blog. And I hope I didn't offend anybody with my last post. I think it is great if somebody is a Mary Kay consultant or team leader of some other company it is just not for me and I am not interested in it. However, I do buy MK stuff, THANK YOU LOUISA!

No comments: