Just a note to let people know that my Dad is slowly recovering. He had to take a leave of absence from his job but its a good thing because he needs to really start getting better. Thank you to everybody who said prayers and good thoughts for him! I have the greatest friends in the world!
The Carters added a new addition to their family last week. Its a 2007 white toyota sienna. ITs amazing! I will try and put up some hot pics soon. Can a mini-van be hot?!
We may have some other news to share with family and friends in the near distant future!
2 comments:
Bethany Sue are you pregnant? I'm starting to get suspicious...you buy a van, you say you're feeling sick, and you say you might have some news soon...I'm waiting! Love ya!
Would that be a baby?!?! I agree with the person above... the van, the sickness, and then news... hmmmm :)
Post a Comment