


Okay so I had the BEST DAY EVER yesterday. Not only did I get to talk to my loving adorable husband once but I got to talk to him TWO TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! He called me yesterday about 7am (10am his time). He was at church and I guess the old ladies who help out the branch there all bring their cell phones and charges so the soldiers can call home to their families! HOW AWESOME IS THAT? We got to talk for about 10 mins and then later in the evening I got a second call from him b/c they got some phone priveldges. SWEET! We both just cried and laughed. It was nothing short of a heavenly experience for me. We have never gone this long without talking in the whole 3 1/2 years we have known each other! He is doing well. He is very frustrated with the stupid 18 year old boys but he is physically doing great. Top of his unit actually. He graduates June 27th and I looked up tickets to South Carolina and they are over $700. We will have to figure something out! I am really really proud of him. He really likes his battle buddy (Blint) he actually went to church with him yesterday too.
We have been busy in Tucson. I try to go to the gym once a day. I have been to the step class (LOVED IT), cycling class (loved it but my butt hurts) and the water aerobics class (LOVED IT!). We also go on 2 or 3 bike rides a day here. In fact the other day we went on a path and ran into a rattlesnake! YIKES! I hate snakes more than anything on this earth and to run into a poisonus one!!!!! So we now call it Rattlesnake ridge. I think I scared it as bad as it scared me because it started rattling its tail and then dove back into the rocks. We do see a lot of wild life here on our rides. Mostly, small rodents, jack rabbits, deer, lizards... We saw a coyote once and my parents have seen a Gila Monster. We went to the fair the other day and had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!! hinckley loved the rides. I am excited for the next 8 weeks and 4 days to go by fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH FOR WONDERFUL HUSBANDS WHO ARE WILLING TO GO TO BOOT CAMP TO HELP THEIR FAMILY!
1 comment:
ewwww.... remind me never to live in arizona!! i'd die if i saw any of those things!!
yay for talking to troy twice in one day!
Post a Comment