Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally in Sunny Tucson!


So I feel like I have a million gazillion things to write about so this may take a few days!
*First and foremost Troy got in the military!!!!!!! YEAHHH! He is already at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. He is in reception right now waiting for all his paper work to go through so he can start boot camp. I have talked to him twice now, which is uncommon. I asked him today if the Drill Srgt.'s were buggin on him since he is a big guy and he said that yesterday they ran the mile run and he came in first and that shut them up! HA. I love my husband! He sounds really lonely though. Not my usual Troy boy. I am literally counting the days until I see him!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful though he finally made it!

*No Carter baby on the way. :( But thats okay. We thought we had news but we dont now and thats okay. We are just excited for new changes and adventures ahead!

*I am in Tucson, Arizona with my parents for the next couple of months until Troy gets back. I am loving it here. The weather is just beautiful and Hinckley is loving having his grandparents around him. We have already been out on a couple of bike rides, hot tubing, lizard looking, etc. Its been fun! It was nice to catch up with some old friends at church on Sunday. Its amazing how 18 months can change a ward!

*My dad is doing a lot better. He is doing half days at work and so that is good! He has lost probably 20 pounds or more and if any of you know my dad he is already a string bean. He is getting better each day though!

I really can't think of anything else at the moment but I know I will think of something later!

3 comments:

The Ainas said...

Congrats to Troy and you guys again! :) And, maybe it wasn't good timing for a baby? when the time is right it will happen :) Just wait till Troy gets home ;) And I'm glad your dad is doing better!

The Gould Family said...

Yay for new updates! Glad you're all doing well!

JJ W. said...

B-Dog your hair looks so good!