This is my Grandma at my graduation April 2006 (I was pregnant with Hinckley)
I loved this woman! And I feel very blessed and honored to have her namesake in our home. Grandma wanted all her great grandkids to call her GG so our little Eve goes by all sorts of fun nicknames. GG, Evie, little Bright and I am sure more will come as she gets older. My boys LOVE her. I mean LOVE her so much. I have to really watch Zane because he will clobber her with kisses if I am not right there next to him. Chandler out of all the kids has shown the most interest in her and wants to hold and kiss her all the time. He asks, "what she says mom?" He wants to know what she is saying and just loves to be with her.
This picture Troy took while I was still in surgery. We were not allowed to bring any cameras into the OR so this was while she was getting weighed and everything!
Eve Bright was definitely a surprise but she has been the sweetest addition to our family. People use to tell me there wasn't much difference between boy and girl babies and I say NO WAY! They are totally different and I love that I have been able to experience both.

2 comments:
She is so beautiful! And I love her name and the beautiful story behind it. Congrats!
Congrats again, and thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more as time allows. Loves!
Post a Comment