Troy and I decided to do a little competition this year... He would cook 1 turkey and I would cook another. Result? They both came out great but I won... Like my turkey was AMAZING! We made everything from scratch except the stuffing. The cranberry sauce was awesome, green beans, everything tasted just how it is suppose to! We were happy that both our turkeys turned out and we had my parents over to help us eat all the food. Plus we sent them home with lots of turkey and leftovers! We love having my parents so close. We tried to have dinner once a week together and we usually do fun outings together too.
We had some amazing pie too! Banana cream, apple, pumpkin, almond tart, and a gingerbread trifle. All of those things were homemade too including the pumpkin pie made from a real pumpkin! After we ate we decided to head to the park to work off some of that good food! BTW I think I made mashed potatoes for the whole state of New Mexico... I am not even kidding
No comments:
Post a Comment