Hinckleys first karate tournament was in November. We traveled up to Santa Fe for it. IT WAS PACKED WITH KIDS AND PARENTS!!!!!!!!!! It was insane. Hinckey did a fantastic job and we are so proud of him! He won first place in self defense for his division. We have his certificate and ribbon in a frame on his wall. He also just went to his 2nd tournament that was in ABQ. He did sparing for the first time... Thats another blog post! I forgot my camera to both events... But I did get some pictures from one of the moms for the 1st tournament.
His self defense moves
Waiting for the ribbons!
Getting 1st place! SO PROUD!
Zane chilling... It was so hot in there that I had to take his clothes off!
Our van hit 100,000 miles on our way up there! She has been so good to us
Right before we hit 100,000
No comments:
Post a Comment