Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 11 for 2011

I saw this on a blog and thought it was a good way to recap 2011... My top 11 of 2011


#11 In January we took a trip to Las Vegas and it was AMAZING!
#10 I ran two 5K's this year... It was a goal for me and I have some new goals for 2012
#9 We built a house we will never live in...


#8 Chandler turned 2 and survived a lot of bumps and bruises and I survived his craziness, he has a zest for learning and understanding and spunk I have never seen in a kid. He also can be the sweetest 2 year old ever



#7 Hinckley turned 5 he started school, did fantastic in karate, played tee-ball and took swim lessons and ran his first race



#6 We were able to be apart of a great program called hearts apart, I am so thankful for this program!
#5 We had a wonderful Shumway family reunion in Colorado this summer. It was a much needed reunion for all of us!

#4 Hinckley and I had a little getaway with my sisters in Denver. It was epic!

#3 After Troy got home we traveled to Grand Junction, Colorado to meet most of Troys extended side of the family. It was one of my most treasured trips I have ever taken.
#2 Troy was able to come home for a 2 week break in April. It was the best 2 weeks of my life. We drove to Las Vegas and then on to Disneyland. BEST 2 weeks ever!!!!!!!







#1 TROY COMING HOME FROM THE SAND BOX!








1 comment:

Pili girl~ said...

I must admit... one of my top "11" of 2011, was watching the video of Troy coming through the doors to all of you. Even now.... my eyes water with tears of joy. You all are so wonderful and I am blessed to have you in my life.

PS - Hm... got any plans for April?