So I handed him this tissue paper below and cheese balls... And of course we had a picnic in the morning... Dont judge my boys are still in their PJ's.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
A picnic in January
A few weeks ago Chandler saw something on the counter and insisted on having it. He kept saying, "Cheese balls, Cheese balls" and "pickynic, pickynic" (picnic)
So I handed him this tissue paper below and cheese balls... And of course we had a picnic in the morning... Dont judge my boys are still in their PJ's.
Apple juice, string cheese and cheese balls, YUM!
Hinckley thought we we were pretty funny....
He insisted on having "pickynics" almost everyday for 3 days! He is such goof
So I handed him this tissue paper below and cheese balls... And of course we had a picnic in the morning... Dont judge my boys are still in their PJ's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah man... I'm missing my little guys! The two of you have done a FABULOUS job with your family. Love your guts! Seriously!
Post a Comment