Well you remember our beautiful house we built right? The gorgeous 4 bedroom 2.5 bath with all the bells and whistles... Well... we wont be getting into that house. But welcome to our new adventure (so we hope!)
This is when you walk into the front door

I am so stoked about this oven! I picked this oven out in the big house and I am stoked to have this in my new house. My favorite part? The middle burner that is oval shaped.... Any guesses to what that is for?! (hint think Italian)

This picture is in taken from my kitchen looking into nook where our table will be!

This is from the nook to the kitchen

This is taken from the corner of our living room

Other corner of our living room

Our pretty granite counter tops... I actually dont mind the dark color

Living room pic again

Living room looking outside the back yard
Our back yard... All finished!
Laundry closet

Back yard again

Hinckley and Chandlers room

Chandler having his first fit in the house.... Classic

Oh yes more fits!

Spare bedroom AKA play room

Boys bathroom

Master bedroom

Master bath

Master bedroom again

Master closet

So there is the tour! We are suppose to close on or around February 3rd. But if any of you have tried to buy a house in this new market IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness we are not battle our debt ratio (THANK YOU IRAQ) and we are locked in at an AMAZING I mean AMAZING rate but we will see! We are so thankful for a job! We wish it brought a little more money into the bank but we are thankful.
2 comments:
Bethany it's soooo cute!!! It looks perfect!!
I LOOOOOOVE this home! I'll being praying and crossing my fingers that everything goes well for your family to get it! Woot-woot!!!
Post a Comment